Your privacy is of paramount importance to us.
We will only use the personal information that you supply us when using our website to ensure that your orders with us and service from us meet your requirements.
- When you place an order we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. We do not have access to, nor retain, credit card information as this is authorised at the time of purchase directly on our bank’s secure encrypted system. We may record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase. This enables us to process your orders efficiently and to improve the products and service that we offer.
- It is now a legal requirement that we should have your permission to e-mail you and you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time if you do not want us to send you further information. We will never pass your e-mail address to any other organisation in any circumstance. We will we share any other information we collect about you with third parties.
- Your telephone number is helpful to us in processing your order, particularly when items are out of stock. It is also helpful for us to have your mobile number for our deliveries via our courier. Your mobile number, if provided, will be used by them to notify you by text that your order is on the way and to confirm your one hour delivery slot. This is the only ways in which we use your phone numbers or email addresses.
- We will only send you promotional e-mails in the future if you have asked us to or have previously ordered from us. We may send you information regarding the progress of your order by e-mail. In all e-mails from us you will have the option to opt out of further e-mails and we will respect your decision.
- We do not make our mailing list available to any third parties.
- We have ensured that information supplied to us is held securely. You have right to access any personal information you have supplied to us. In accordance with Data Protection Act 1998, for your protection, we may ask for proof of your identity before allowing access to your personal information.